Friday, June 26, 2009

Stupid

I was recently told that I should not call any one stupid, misinformed, slow etc, but not stupid.
Maybe I am smarter than others, but it does not make them stupid. I thought about it awhile and realized that I usually make that statement when people who seem (i guess that is the operative word) to be with out a mental handicap have something explained to them clearly (in their own language, i can do that in 3) several times and either do not get it or can not grasp the concept. It usually has something to do with either their own health or the health of people who are using something they are operating (most often it seems to be swimming pools as of late).
I seem to get exasperated maybe a bit too easily, anyone have ideas?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sometimes it's short temper and sometimes stupid is stupid. I've been exasperated a bit too easily these days too for what it's worth.