Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vision

May be the double vision is not so bad.
I see thins from two perspectives now (tho i still can not spell in either)!
That careful searching mind,
sees the clues
and the patterns
and puts together all the pieces,
which leads to answers that no one else will see,
at least until much more information is available.
The other feels
and so sees the the heart
and soul
and the spirit of a situation.
(Others do not seem see) and so i see,
not answers, but truth.
Both perspectives are true
and now it sees i see from more sides than most.
Ah this crazy double vision!

7 comments:

Gail said...

HI Joey-

a third, intuitive, eye. Sight from wisdom.

Love Gail
peace......

Annie Coe said...

:-). Three is better than two...

Jeannette StG said...

To see things from more than one side or angle is not always reassuring, but creates discernment, to say the least! For I hope that this period will pass...soon!

Unknown said...

We will see as i go on this journey, what waits for me!
Double vision seems so confusing, but i navigate with it (i take the glasses off for that). I take things slow and in the process my heart opens up. no more can be said. If this is what it took to open my heart as wide as it is, I will embrace it!

Libby said...

this is neat, joey!

Unknown said...

One can say you are a visionary pragmatist.

Lori said...

Crazy double vision! You are such a strong person. I adore how you can take situations and turn them into a positive. Please be well. May you see clearly.