Monday, March 25, 2013

Crawling under a rock

yes, that is me.
things that are good,
are still good,
but i am blah.
I expected this...
too much on my mind,
 too much in my heart.
There seems to be great problems with everyone around,
but not me.
Me, mine is simple,
I am still resolving that end that happened 2 years ago.
The one that separated my mom and i.
An email from a cousin in France -
 her mom, an aunt for me, just passed.
I give sympathy,
but it is not much.
What can one say?
The losses are too great for us to know.
They are not unusual,
they are not tragic,
but they are loss
and we feel them many years down the road.

1 comment:

Gail said...

HI - i feel your deep sorrow - lss is unavoidable - and leaves us with a void that remains long after the loss happened - fill your days and mind and heart as I know you can and do - honor the losses and celebrate your blessings.
Love you man
Gail
peace....