Monday, March 4, 2013

how things are done

as you realize my posting is more sporadic,
partially this is because my spirit is definitely up
and of course i am tackling "projects".
My normal approach is to tackle the hardness and least enjoyable first.
So first i moved from an "office" on the first floor to a bedroom upstairs.
The reasons i was on the first floor were many,
but the most significant one was i had a hard time negotiating stairs with my eye sight and balance.
The difference in me is remarkable because even though, without the prism glasses, i still see double strongly, i am confident enough without the glasses that i can take the stairs.
I drove a good distance in Stamford yesterday afternoon, it was a challenge and an event.
i wanted to go the the Stamford Nature Museum's Maple sugar festival and i was with a non-driver, who enjoyed immensely.
So the though thing was to move and arrange a bedroom upstairs in what had become a storage area.
Last week i moved and then the struggle is to restore the office area to something functional.
I do not shrink from difficult things, but i get a "vision" in my head of what needs to be done and proceed.
many times it must be revised, but a challenge is good for me.
The slow process of sorting junk from treasure will be time consuming and sometimes emotional.
That is next on he list.

2 comments:

Granny Annie said...

When it comes to sorting, I have to depend on my daughter. She is like my mother and can move forward without getting caught up in sentimentality. Everyone needs someone objective when it comes to clearing out.

Shionge said...

Hmmmm...I think I need to sort out my stuff too heheheh....