Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coming home?

It has been two weeks with little connection to the far flung world and now I return to many things.
It has been refreshing, I did lots of weeding of gardens, something I truly love. I managed to get plenty of healthy sun, no sun burn.  I also was reconnecting to persons I had not seen in some time, so all was good.
it was truly spring time with azaleas and dogwoods in full bloom!
returning to CT is going to be a bit difficult because there were freezing temperatures recently and so things are not as full of life, but then again it means I get to experience two spring times!
Pictures will come since they are in my camera, not the iPad.
All is good and hopefully there will be more to post, I do not like touch pads on a screen!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Joey
So good to "see" you. sounds like you and nature communed wonderfully :-)
Love you man
Gail
peace....