About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coming home?

It has been two weeks with little connection to the far flung world and now I return to many things.
It has been refreshing, I did lots of weeding of gardens, something I truly love. I managed to get plenty of healthy sun, no sun burn.  I also was reconnecting to persons I had not seen in some time, so all was good.
it was truly spring time with azaleas and dogwoods in full bloom!
returning to CT is going to be a bit difficult because there were freezing temperatures recently and so things are not as full of life, but then again it means I get to experience two spring times!
Pictures will come since they are in my camera, not the iPad.
All is good and hopefully there will be more to post, I do not like touch pads on a screen!

Post a Comment