Monday, June 16, 2014

Becoming Lost

I have just come back from some time way and after 4 days, have not gotten my act together.
There are some extremely good medical things occurring with "routine stiff" (weight, blood sugar and general energy),
but there are some more serious concerns...that weird headache, that was a sign of the tumor they removed 6 years ago, has returned for the first time in almost 6 years.
it is mild and now getting a hold of doctors seems like moving in molasses.
Tightening in the back of my head where the operation was centered is becoming at times painful...
and seems to be making my balance worse.
Getting hold of the neurologist seems difficult.
Then on top of everything, my request for disability has been denied because what i have is not meeting the criteria for disability.
There is an intense frustration going on at this moment...not fun.
Paperwork is wearing me down and i am not very happy.

No comments: