About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Strangely sensitive

Well the hours are ticking away and the Hospital is trying to curb some of my joy by saying I will be restricted to the house for a while. In a word, no. But I will not be driving or anything like that and I will mostly stick to home, but I will be much more active than I have been here. Do not expect daily posts.
My main Doctor came by, like he has been doing on a very regular basis and made sure I was comfortable being released, the only one who did ask. Dr. Bhalodiya has been one doctor who I have been very comfortable with. He has a very current knowledge of what is going on and shares completely. He is upbeat, but mostly because he sees huge advances in medicine and he very aware of a lot of it. When I ask a question, he either has an answer or gets back to me. I am never stuck figuring out why by myself, which appears to be the current philosophy in a lot of doctors.
He is also very proactive and sometimes I don't like it, but it has helped.
This is the only recommendation of a doctor I will ever make, but it is my experience and it has been a good one. (Okay, I lied, I make another in the future).

In the hospital:
One of the strange side effects of this operation is I seem to be more emotional. Now is that temporary due to the swelling in the back of my head or a permanent condition. I do not know, I just know that I have watched several feeling good moves that made me cry and one very sad one that had me in tears. I always had some of that, but not anywhere near what I have ben experiencing. We will see.
Post a Comment