Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fun stuff

I have now been out of service for 6 months and the other day I get an email that I am being published again! This time it is on the beach closure policy we have in Stamford and I had forgotten it was out there. I think I submitted my last revision over a year ago, so the email confirmation was a surprise. Of course, I post all my bits of environmental wisdom, healthful hints and complaints on my other Blog site Joey K on the Environment. I got to put all my qualifications up and actually surprised myself (I think I still have this image of myself as just getting out of college or something). Anyway, it is out in April and I am pleased.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for stopping by and commenting and congratulations on being published. That is truly gratifying.

I used to work down by the shore in Stamford in a complex called Harbor Plaza. There were some nice Homes that I could see out there and I'm sure they commanded a hefty sum. But they were very nice.