About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

More confusion

It seems the last few days have given me some trouble, yesterday, it was the emotional thing, today, I am more "drunk" (without the drink) that normal. The right side of my brain is not doing its 'thing' lately either and I wonder if there is a connection? Of course, David got the brunt of it, I filled a glass of water from the tap to drink and David appears next to me as I am turning... I am glad it was just water, but it got all over his turtle neck and the floor. I still do not know if I tripped or he startled me, but whatever it was, he and the floor got washed. A few minutes latter, I did stumble almost knocking the Soy Milk container out of his hand. It did not fall or spill, so there was no further mess to clean. Then I realized I was having problems and put a general warning out to everyone else. I tried to do some centering stance (the horse stance for those of you who know) after my exercises (which are on a stationary bike, so no trouble there), but I was swaying a good amount just standing there. My BP was okay, but I think I am nervous about tomorrow, when I go to the City to get those glasses they made for me for regular life (not close-up work). I think they will then take the other glasses for close work and change the prescription so i can see better than 20-50. Yes, I can verify, I am nervous. Keep me in your prayers as i deal with the final portions of this Adventure.
Post a Comment