Saturday, January 24, 2009

Emotional turbualnce

I generally sleep very well during the night, but last night I woke actually feeling lonely. Dave was back and we took a walk to target yesterday, but the numerous days of being fairly cooped up in the house took a tool on my emotions. Believe it or not there are times I miss the hospital because you have people always looking in on you and it is a strange thing in some ways to miss. In one sense there is no privacy, but you are always being cared for or looked after. I also know that it is not the same for everyone, but I had a very good set of nurses who, at least to me, showed their kind side. In some ways I do think there is a link to my strong, independent spirit, pushing my self to get better and this emotional reaction. I have become more dependent and I do not consider this to be a bad thing, just one I am still adjusting to. Anyway, one more experience for me along the path of my adventure.

No comments: