Saturday, March 28, 2009

Thought

So I thought i was doing good. I made a full week with several 4 hour days. I did some banking after one of them. Today I got up late (8 AM) and did some yard work. I felt good. I went with a friend to Trader Joe's, then rested a bit, then out to a coffee cupping meet-up. This was nice. I felt I had a full day. Cae home and started the chicken for tonight, Dave cooked everything else. There was a hint of trouble when my friend called me and told me everything I bought was still over her house. No big deal, nothing really perishable. Then dinner came, it was great and I wanted some seconds on rice. I put the rice on the plate and it promptly flipped on the floor cause I could not see it was half off the edge. I was upset, unhappy and I did not get any rice. Jake (the black lab) enjoyed my loss. I did not.
That is what happens with thought.

No comments: