Thursday, April 23, 2009

Still up and down

I find it amazing the amount of emotions that i am going through, some very down in the mouth, other very hopeful. I do not know what to expect from myself at any given moment and what will set off what. Reading the various blogs lifted me very nicely. Think about the optometrist appointment has be a bit worried. Talking with a person who is the "gateway" to the sick bank made me a bit despaired. Getting tired by 1 Pm and having to go home, gets me frustrated and a bit down. Swaying while I move around, gets me upset. Talking with my various friends soothes me and gives me hope.
The roller coaster is real.

3 comments:

Enemy of the Republic said...

I've been noticing a similar shift in my moods---I don't know if it is because summer is coming or because I know work will slow down soon and I will be forced to think about things I don't want to think about. And I agree, reading blogs does help.

Jeannette StG said...

Joey. I don't doubt it - just give yourself some time to recuperate! Your work will still be there afterwards, LOL

Unknown said...

I totally understand how this could get you highly frustrated but the best thing to do in these cases is to look how far you've come along since the operation. Working would have not been possible just a short while ago. Slowly but surely the swaying and fatigue will diminish and you will be downtown drinking and dancing the night away.