Saturday, July 11, 2009

An unusual Saturday Morning

I have been on a tear. it maybe the unseasonable cool temperatures or it maybe the post full moon madness, but I had to put 2 posts on the environment due to the info that is being spread that sometimes I think is a bit confusing. So I start with my statement about statistics in general and then tackle the new movie on Lyme and then have to deal with the Swine Flu info.
When I finally was finished, I went on the front porch and was greeted by an array of beauty:
Flowers and children. This was good for my soul!
The flowers:




The Children (my neighbors)
.

1 comment:

Jeannette StG said...

To untangle confusing info may be/is very frustrating! On the other hand, it must also make you feel good that you can calm some people's fears and paranoia!
Flowers are medicine for the soul, I'll say! And play of little children as well:)