Thursday, August 13, 2009

Connectivity

Reading the many comments on this blog, I see something that seems to common to all of us.
Now it may only be because you are all drawn to what I write and so are dealing with major things in your own lives, but we are all very encouraging to each other and i do not think it is fake.
I think it is very heartfelt, very personal. Each of you deals with these things in your own way, but you are finding ways to survive and flourish even with major things going on.
I find this amazing.
It gives new meaning to the phrase "we are all in this together".
It seems that life is what we make of it and it does not matter that there are sour grapes, some how we go through it.
I think it means we are all connected it some way.
It gives our life a different meaning and I would say a more purposeful one.
So life and what it gives each human, seems to be consistent.
That is my ramblings, only to lead to a just plain thank you for all the personal things you have shared and the encouragement you have given.
It is appropriate that i write this now and thank you because some how, I am sad the last few days and I would not call it depression, yet. It is sadness that i can not quite put my finger on.
So again Thank all of you for your many comments and I know the muse in me will return, soon.

9 comments:

Grant said...

If the muse doesn't return, you can always post pictures of hot Asian women.

Gail said...

Hi-

Ya, some days are like that - quieter, sadder, lonelier, harder. lazier and so forth. sigh........
and other days are much more energized and exciting. And ya, we do find each other and encourage and I too feel it comes from the heart, from truth and real life experience shared openly. And you and I are neighbors I believe, both in CT anyway - I am in Guilford. North Guilford, 10 miles in form the shore. I/we love it here. Nice to visit with you.
Peace and love
Gail

Lou said...

I feel that sadness sometimes. I really think we are meant to have these mood fluctuations so we experience all our feelings in a sort of rotation.

The strange thing is giving yourself permission to cry, grieve, or just feel sad. I'm not sure where it came from, but I have always felt responsible to be the up, happy one.

Unknown said...

I know of this sadness you speak of as I've had it myself. Glad that the comments were of comfort to you and they are well deserved.

betchai said...

i share some of your pain as i have been through those sometimes as well. i hope you feel better.

Libby said...

joeyk, don't thank me for anything, all i do is write what you make me feel!!

cherie said...

i believe that we are all connected. i hope your muse comes back, sir. no better cure for a melancholy heart....

ExtraO said...

I think we can all feel this way sometimes. At least, I know I can. We're all connected yet... at the same time... not. It's hard to wrap your mind around it.

listen for azure said...

I do believe we are all connected at some level. But I also think we draw and are drawn to people who serve a purpose at a specific time. We need things we find people who can give them, many times that is all the contact we have and people move on.

I'm glad you're findng what you need in your friends here. That's a very good thing.