Thursday, August 6, 2009

Last night

Last night, I took a deep breath and opened the file.
The file with the pictures of my monster.
The cat scan had showed fuzzy images of something, not clear at all.
The MRI was clear, crystal clear, showing the monster in all its gory.
t was large enough, it was spread out enough to take my breath away, but not in a good way.
How had it been there so long?
I looked at this weeks MRI and it was gone, vanquished by some brave knight.
I live, I breath, I think, I sing...

5 comments:

listen for azure said...

I am so glad you can do all those things!

Mark said...

Sing as you should!! Wonderful!

cherie said...

soar then, and fly, on brand-new wings!

the sun shines, the bird sings!

it is glorious, breath-taking;

your life twice over is that of a king!

Lou said...

Did I ever tell you I am a CT tech?
I cannot show my emotions when I see a scan, but some people come every 6 months for a scan, and I get to know them. I'm so happy when I see on the scan they are doing better..of course, sometimes I see the opposite.
I love my work, and it has made me spiritual and grateful.

God Bless you.

Unknown said...

What a relief it's gone. You have been to hell and back my friend. And you are a survivor.