Saturday, August 1, 2009

Water

The water laps gently at my toes,
slowly rising,
covering my feet, then my ankles.
It stops at my knees.
It is cool and refreshing.
It does not feel like any water I have known before...
It tickles!
It refreshes!
It is clean and it washes me gently.
I wave suddenly washes over me.
There is no fear or torment.
No terror, only pleasure.
I feel,
I feel, I feel something new.
More than hope or waiting.
It is expectancy!
I look forward in every opportunity with out darkness or the shadow of fear.

4 comments:

Annie Coe said...

You sound happy and ready for the new!

listen for azure said...

Your two newest are absolutely stunning. I see your muse has returned...

Unknown said...

PG - not only has it returned, It is harder to control.
I simply do not know what and when something will tumble out of my heart and onto the screen.
Anne - I am expecting! There is more transformation occurring!

cherie said...

the water it flows
the mind it thinks

the heart it beats
from grays to pinks!