coming out only to paint a few pictures and not much more.
This unusual, creative side is fun, spontaneous ad full of surprises, both light and dark.
I think it has been one of the main reasons that I can handle this "forever" recovery.
There is another side of me, very geeky.
It comes out often at work and people think I am strange because of it.
Well, the truth be told, I am strange, but both sides of me are melding now and I actually enjoy the slight insanity.
Some simple examples
- I started dancing around when my new instrument had a linearity range from 0.05 mg/L (parts per million) to 50 mg/L with an r coeficient of 1!
- Getting to analyze things I have not been able to do causes spontaneous laughter.
- I get really mad when people show total lack of concern for others from the things we find out at the lab "It's not my job" is unacceptable.
- I get a kick about having a different position, because of what I understand, from the rest of the people. I can get very passionate defending it.
- Figuring out computer problems before our IT department can respond is something to crack open the champagne!
- Writing a piece of complicated code (Visual basic only) that does exactly what i want it to is another cause for yelping and clapping.
By the way, tonight is a comfort food night - probably fried (or baked) corn flaked crusted chicken.