Saturday, February 20, 2010

Deeper

In this new place,
where lines and divides are no long clear,
I see your face.
There is laughter,
there is sadness,
there is joy and there is a deepness i can not fathom.
It is happening to many people i see,
that obscure knowledge of where a person is at,
but with you it is pronounced.
It is as if i plunge into the very depths of your soul,
feeling what you feel,
knowing what you know.
And there is great hope also,
for your path and mine are very similar in this journey we call life.
I will share all your moments in but an instant,
as I plunge deep, deep into your soul.

3 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

Wow, so passionate and intense. I am swirling and dancing with the images. Great way to start my day, thanks!!!


Love to you
Gail
peace......

Ileana said...

Powerfully romantic! You have a way with words, my friend! :)

JTG (Misalyn) said...

passionate and so romantic..you are such a great poet Joey.

I love your new header too. Great artwork.