Thursday, February 11, 2010

What I am about

I have probably had a series of boring posts and I do not expect comments.
This is what it is like when a life threatening situation gets reversed by a very major surgery with complications,
Life changes,
perspectives change,
attitudes change,
what is important changes.
It is not a pretty struggle, but i think the end result will be okay.
It is very difficult and things do not go the way you think they should or in a way you would like.
It forces change.
It forces one to find new ways of dealing with old problems.
It effects all of those around you and most of the time, they can not cope with the change, it is not what they are used to.
So this blog continues to be my journey through an adventure that was not what i wanted and turn out to be something that i was unprepared for.
I am coping and learning and figuring out how to deal.

2 comments:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

Well stated - I understand completely, in fact, I could "Ditto" your words as my own to describe my life after being diagnosed with M S. phew.

Love you
Gail
peace......

Libby said...

geez, joey, i'm like this too, & gail, i didnt know you also have ms...it's amazing the two different lives you have...one 'before i was sick', now, a 'totally different one'!...in my case, i had to get a mostly new cast!