Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I hate colds and computer viruses

Having been down and out with a cold for 3 significant days and a few minor ones, I know i hate head colds,
They are miserable, this one snuck in fast and there really was nothing to do about it except rest, so i had more rest.
Of course while i was aching, so was my computer despite some hefty protection on my system.  There are numerous "Trojans" slowing down systems, preventing windows updates and causing general havoc out in the wild and from what i can tell they are coming in from places like yahoo, facebooks and Mozilla, all of which I use.
My daily fight is to rid my system of them after wards.
It is a pain.
But I am alive and things are okay now.
I'll visit soon!

1 comment:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

head colds are truly misearble. ack! and computer viruses? I just had a technician from Dell clear 110 infections!!! my computer was quite infested. what a mess!!
feel better
Love Gail
peace.....