Thursday, November 11, 2010

And a good time was had by all...

Should have taken pictures,
I did not and so I can only describe that the time we had in Byram, CT (Think Greenwich before Port chester, NY) was fun.
It had been some time since I had been to Lolita Cosina in Greenwich, i was not sure what to expect after some of my more recent restaurant experiences.
Quickly - it was really good before and it improved and lately, that has not been the case with other restaurants i have been to.
The cuisine is Mexican inspired and really, really flavorful.
The tequila did not hurt a thing.
My only negative is, for some one with eyes like mine, you need a flash light to read the menu, but i need extra light almost anywhere I go.
We wanted for nothing and were everyone of us (5) extremely satisfied.

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

Good, light, FOOD enriched times are good times, indeed. I'm glad for you.

xo
erin