About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Connections

I do not always need to understand, but i see "themes" shared across the people who blog here.  Each story has a different twist, but the theme is followed and its own right, it is beautiful.

So yesterday, i was at the head trauma doctor and while there was progression in the most important areas, there were areas that went backwards.
I knew there would be a mixed bag.
There has been extra strain at work and I have gone home with my eyes truly hurting.
I was worried that there would be a wholesale backwards movement, but there was real progress and so still once again, I am thankful.

I think this is fitting for thanksgiving day, so to all have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment