Friday, April 8, 2011

The slow, but sure road to getting on with life

I still seem to have a thousand things to do.
I am still waiting for paperwork and such,
but it is only 2 weeks (less by a few hours).
It still seems sureal and i am not sure of anything.
"All is in order, this is the way things are", a therapist says to me,
but it seems so wrong that there is any order at all.
I have found that i have a huge support system and a lot of people who care about me.
It does not seem it is over, but the pieces are coming back together.
This happens to everyone and so it is not strange and yet for me it is....

1 comment:

Gail said...

HI JOEY-

The grief journey is very personal - I am quite in awe of your process - you are very strong and I also ally with your feelings quite well. And I figure that nothing will ever be the same once my Mom passes on and it seems you understand that feeling.
Love to you man
Gail
peace......