Saturday, August 20, 2011

I am


Understanding has come slowly, but what has happen is profound.

I can not be bought,
I can not be stolen.
I can not be coerced or intimidated.
What i can give, is given freely...
at a moments notice, without hesitation.
It is not planned or calculated,
it happens.
Without fear nor plans for the future.
I do not want anything from you, but your response of love.
Slowly gently, no questions.
Not a captured light, like a firefly in a jar.
Not a butterfly mounted on a board, dried and a shade of its true self.
But a floating ball of lightening, a butterfly flitting through a forest or a garden.
Be prepared, for i may pass your way
and you would not want to miss what i have to offer.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Joey that is truly beautiful. Glad I found your blog again..So many people are not prepared for when the right thing does pass their way...Stay well my friend...