Wednesday, November 16, 2011

was it the sauce?

i pride myself in the hot sauces i concoct.
I have a Chipotle sauce with tequila, lime, salt and cilantro that i freeze to a slurry and serve that way.
i have an Italian hot sauce with the little green and red Italian peppers with olive oil and garlic
and i did a new one this year from the habanero peppers in my yard with lime and cilantro.
I had our very pregnant neighbor over with her 8 year olsd son for a simple dinner of hot dogs, Sauerkraut and garlic mashed potatoes.  I gave her the hot sauce and that night her water broke and delivered a healthy baby girl that evening.
Was it the sauce or the hot dog?

3 comments:

Daniel Del Ferraro said...

The sauce! hehe :) Nice

Lori said...

The sauce dear, lol. Chipotle can work miracles. I love the stuff!

Shionge said...

WOW!! 'Potent' sauce for sure...Congrats to your neighbour :)