Tuesday, November 15, 2011

a mixture of a day

Today did not start off well,
or maybe it did.
I was remember what i do not want to ever forget,
yet the remembering is sometimes painful.
Finding something in plain sight after looking and not seeing last night.
The red skies in the morning,
brilliant and beautiful,
yet telling me of unsettled weather coming.
And then at work,
an argument with my boss,
but that is okay,
it was an argument on methodology and what is and is not important in a science thing.
I do not take it personally and i do not think he does either.
A new baby born to a neighbor,
this was really good.
Then information about something coming into Stamford from an actor and i think an Iron Chef.
Almost finishing a paper of well water in Stamford, my Novemebr update.
More interesting work and then Chinese for lunch.
All in all a good day.

1 comment:

Lou said...

I would say that was a full and rich day. What a blessing!