Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mixed

As we aproach the Holidays,
i find my self shuttting down.
My mom feels very present
and this is a good feeling,
but i feel down,
more easily agitated than normal.
a bit more confused.
I am gaining pounds and i don't care
and i am not even eating badly,
but for me it is a sign of not caring.
I will get through this,
It is the first Christmas..I expected this,
but i will be okay.
I find tho in the positive
i have been saying NO to many people who want to demand of me.
They need to understand.

3 comments:

Granny Annie said...

My parents made so many of my Christmases bright thus it is impossible to approach the season without warm and nostalgic thoughts of them. I too am putting on pounds but don't think it is because I don't care. It is just because "tis the season". Hope you are able to get into the spirit of Christmas made from joyful memories.

Lou said...

I hope they do understand. I count myself blessed to have two close friends who understand me.

Gail said...

HI JOEY - ya, me too. I am struggling to be spirited.
Love you man
Gail
peace....