Friday, January 27, 2012

A quandary and a hope for intelligence


A much too important question not to be answered,
I posted on my other blog, hoping for some response:
What is public Health?
But the reason for the question created a great big stir in me.
I find my self fighting the issue with people who should know better.
Are they lazy?
Not wanting to do work?
Are they so disinterested in having any kind of meaning for their work or life?
I can not work that way,
I can not live that way.
Vaccines, one of the most important advances in public health were being dismissed as not part of a health departments job.
This confuses me,
this get me angry.
I do not comprehend the thought behind such issues with something so fundamental as vaccines.

1 comment:

Gail said...

HI JOEY - I truly appreciate your frustration and concerns. I think the 'job description' changes so to be most cost effective for the state - not us, the poor ailing folks in need of public health advocates and programs.
Love you man
Gail
peace....