Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Immersed


In Work, Dentists, Doctors and Taxes,
I think i got it all covered.
Those seem to devour me,
but thee is a one year anniversary coming
and all of that pales in comparison
for last year i was scrambling.
Scrambling to see what must be done,
what could be done
and did all that i could to make things comfortable
and then it was over.
So when all the other "things"
want to
or
seem to
devour me,
i go back
and
things are better.


A picture

or

a painting

or a "thing"

give me great relief.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet-"did all I could to make things comfortable"

I already got my federal refund back..LOL, just had to rub it in.

betchai said...

happy for you Joey, may more happy news come in.

Granny Annie said...

Ha, more in common than we know. Taxes and the dentist both await me at this same moment.