Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So much going on

i probably have a dozeb "posts" running around in my head,
but first a word from my sponser...

Oscar
He has been gone some 3 years,
but the other morning he came visiting,
meowing at my door,
calling for me.
I am left with questions:
Is he coming back?
When?
How?
Will I know its him?
I have not thought abut geetting anther cat since he and his partner left me to recover.

I was thinking about the many connections we make in our life
and then they surprize us.
I say good morning as i walk in to work to those i meet,
they have all returned my greeting.
Yesterday, there was conversation with two of them,
more than just a greeting.
It is a completion or the begining of more,
just talk, but now there is more of a connection.
This important,
The circle of completion,
we all need it.

It will be dropping out of computer land for a bit,
but before i do,
Today we have a visitor,

Roxanne
Roxanne
a welcome one...



Our neighbors baby,
just for a bit




6 comments:

Daniel Del Ferraro said...

I love your line: "The circle of completion,
we all need it." Take care out there Joey.

Anonymous said...

Don't babies make the day!

Shionge said...

So so sweet.....

betchai said...

the baby is so cute and pretty, i love what you have to say about us needing the circle of completion, wishing you well.

Ileana said...

Beautiful babies and I love your old kitty's photo.

Hurry back now! :)

Lori said...

Babies have a way of putting everything into perspective. What a great neighbor you are! I am eagerly awaiting spring to start planting in the garden. New growth, new life...be well!