All in good fun and i will go with it.
To answer these questions:
Ginger or MaryAnn?
Ginger (from Gilligan's Island if i remember correctly) - she was a bit diggy and i think i liked that.
What would you use to dilute water?
alcohol - preferable ethyl.
What mnemonic would you use to help you remember how to spell “mnemonic”?
What is your theme song?
They're coming to take me away Ha!
Cake or pie, and what kind?
Pie - cherry - big fn of cooked fruit'
What’s the worst movie you ever saw in its entirety?
Ultraman - so bad that i laughed all the way through it.
What celebrity would you NOT mind your significant other having a one-nighter with?
no significant other so me!
Six of one or half a dozen of the other?
6 of one!
What you gon' do with all that junk? All that junk inside your trunk?
No car, no trunk, no junk!
Vampires or zombies – which would you try to kill first?
Zombies - cause if the vampires got me i wouldn't mine being a night person again.
Who are three people who’ve never been in my kitchen?
The president, the vice president and the speaker of the house, but everyone else is welcome!
In accordance to these rules:
- You must post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post, and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
- Tag 11 bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
- Let them know you've tagged them!
- Have fun!
Eleven questions to answer and explain your answer for the following people:(this part is actually difficult)
Clarity in Muddy waters
Arroz con Mango
I really can not do anymore without being silly!
- The most awesome place you have visited (it does not have to be beautiful, just awesome).
- Favorite thing to eat.
- Good book or Movie?
- beach or mountains?
- Hot weather or cold?
- hot dog or hamberger?
- restaurant or home cooking?
- popeye or superman!
- best movie you ever saw?
- Best trip you ever took?
- Mom or Dad as your favorite?