Monday, May 14, 2012

tweaking store bought spices

a break from my normal blogging,
i go back to cooking.
Coleslaw, bought bagged from the store
with pfifers coleslaw dressing...
but wait there is more than just that dressing.
add some milk, sou crean, black pepper and apple cider vinegar
and let it sit a day in the fridge-\then it becomes fine.
Lawry's chilplte baja marinade -
add it to hambuger meat and mix well...
then grill the bugers and people will be begging for more.
See, i can even use what everyone else uses!

5 comments:

Ileana said...

I thought it was more of a salad but then you add it to hamburger meat and have what I imagine a mouthwatering, out-of-this-world treat! I WILL be trying this, thank you, amiguito! xo

Shionge said...

I am salivating already!!! :)

Granny Annie said...

I must say this sounds very tempting.

betchai said...

oh so love this mouth watering and highly indulging treat, good for you Joey, having a break from blogging to cooking :)

Salitype said...

if I am there, I will surely ask for more - sounds like a really good combination !!!

aligaga