Tuesday, May 22, 2012

what to do?

Rainy dreary days,
a head ache from this weather that does not want to stop,.
beauty surronds me as the next set of roses come out,
but i do not see this.

Now for me,
cooking heals the heart and head,
so i make something different...
not much work.

Egg noodles
butter and garlic and red peppers,
chives and parslet.
Julianned carrots and
lemon juice with condensed mushroom soup.
Vegetarian enough..

so one more ingredient - ground lamb with more lemon -
drain the fat, add the lemon and mix.
Not too much lemon,
mot too much garlic,
not too much lamb.


Very good for a Greek's comfort food!.

5 comments:

erin said...

my mouth is watering. such good food you create. i would be hundreds of pounds if i lived nearby and my nose would presently be pressed to your window:)

xo
erin

Carole said...

A poem and a recipe - wow!

Granny Annie said...

Looks yummy.

Shionge said...

Wow...you cooked better than me.yummy :D

Salitype said...

I am like you... I cook when am stressed out. I find cooking therapeutic and relaxing ...

this dish looks so delicious !

aligaga