Saturday, September 1, 2012

sloggish

yea, its how i have felt.
Dave's Mom's passing did not take me by srprise,
but its effects were difficult because they brought up so much in my head and heart.
She and my mom were conected because Dave and i are connected.
I just did not think the emotion would be so debilitating.

I was looking for places for release
and did not find any.
I sought comfort,
but did not know what kind.
I was with out a doubt,
confused in my head
and hurting in my heart.

The reality is that she is in a much better place
and it seems i am beginning to get there also.
Dave is still away with his 2 sisters and the memorial service is today.
That should help bring closure for all.

Dosis passed on peacefully Tuesday, August 28, 2012 at 5:30 AM.
She was 91 years old.

The wife of a Luthern paster, John Sanborn.
A mother of 3 children.
A Song leader in church
and a social worker.
and now she is at peace.




John and Doris Sanborn in 2007 with my mom

1 comment:

erin said...

death is painful for those left behind. the pain speaks to the love and the loss of her presence (and your mother's). 91! love surrounding her! what a life))) these are beautiful photographs of a life you have included.

xo
erin