Sunday, October 21, 2012

Doors opening

I have a direction,
bolstered by a doctors note.
A plan has formed,
and i am now at peace.
Tomorrow will bring the battle to enact the plan,
but i will follow it through.
The clarity in that doctors note,
of what i go through each day at work,
helped clarify all of it,
all that i have been struggling with these 4 years.
The note is 2 pages,
explaining in detail just what "oblique diplopia" is causing,
along with a bilateral sixth nerve palsy...
or is it the other way around?

It does not matter,
a plan is formed.

Latter there will be recipes, i promise.

2 comments:

Ileana said...

I've missed something here but I do know that you are following through on a doctor's plan for you and that is good news...and that you have some clarity about what's happening or has happened to you is also positive.

Take care, my friend...the recipes will come later (and I can't wait because I love your dishes!).

betchai said...

am sure the plans are all for the good of your health Joey, hope the plans work well for you