About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Saturday, February 23, 2013

a world that is new

There has been much success,
as of late.
Improvements that i was unsure of what to expect.
I drive daily,
except in the worst of weather conditions.
Tho there is still the diplopia,
it seems less.
My thought are still clearer
and my body stronger.
I get tired and winded
and now i sleep 7 to 8 hours,
where before,
before that operation,
i only sleep 4 to 5.
My temperament is much improved
and i have not eye strain.
There are some who wished me to be dependant,
I am not longer so
and they seem to have mostly faded away.
There were those who harbored bitterness and resentment,
when i left work,
but they are of no consequence.
I am in a better place, a bit less than the 2 to 3 months people believed it would take...
I am glad.
Post a Comment