Saturday, February 23, 2013

a world that is new

There has been much success,
as of late.
Improvements that i was unsure of what to expect.
I drive daily,
except in the worst of weather conditions.
Tho there is still the diplopia,
it seems less.
My thought are still clearer
and my body stronger.
I get tired and winded
and now i sleep 7 to 8 hours,
where before,
before that operation,
i only sleep 4 to 5.
My temperament is much improved
and i have not eye strain.
There are some who wished me to be dependant,
I am not longer so
and they seem to have mostly faded away.
There were those who harbored bitterness and resentment,
when i left work,
but they are of no consequence.
I am in a better place, a bit less than the 2 to 3 months people believed it would take...
I am glad.

6 comments:

eastcoastlife said...

Glad that you are recovering well from your operation. Take care.

eastcoastlife said...

Didn't realise Brite Mist on Google+ was you until I see the updates today. I am always appreciative of your visit, let's keep in contact.

Genskie said...

It's great to know that your health is improving Joey, May the Lord continually bless you with good health and happiness

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

So good to hear that you have improved so much, so quickly! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for continued improvement, ongoing independence and overall happiness. Truly makes my day to hear your good news, Joey! =) Thank you for sharing and God Bless!!

Carole said...

Boy, getting more sleep makes such a difference. I had bad sleep for almost 5 years and am so glad I sleep quite well now. Have a good week.

betchai said...

so glad to read about this update from you Joey, so happy things are getting better for you