About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

stretched, but content

the mind seeks the answers
to what the heart already knows.
The mind can bring strife,
the heart peace.
When i seek answers to things that can not be known,
i lose myself.
There are many thing that the mind is for
and i use them constantly,
but there is a limit.
A call back to the job i recently left,
for reasons that do not make me happy.
A friend, working, but not paid;
oppression at its worst, but they seem unaware.
A neighbor living in an unhealthy apartment, because the home is the mother's...
Another with a recent operation, leaving them unable to get around,
so i do their errands.
I can be there,
i give support,
but no answers.
These are the things that can not be known.
We can not fix things,
but we can be with them.
With that ,
I am content.
Post a Comment