Monday, July 29, 2013

still the experimentor

Maybe this should go under cooking,
but it could be under gardening,
but it is all about my heart,
the one that never stops and keeps on trying...things!
I have strange issues with my eyes
and my balance if off often
or is it?
For i can now go through a half data of Tea Kwon Do kicks with out losing my balance,
but can fall, turning around.

Today, i have lots of basil in the garden
and in the course of my diet have found that pasta is my greatest enemy.

Rice, potatoes and corn is not...
The experiment?
The thing that started this post?

I want to do a pesto rice, instead of pasta.
I simply do not see why it would not work.
I will let you know.

2 comments:

betchai said...

hmmm, thanks for your imagination Joey, maybe, I should try it too

Unknown said...

follow-up - it was okay - i think pasta does much better - the rice absorbs too much of the flavor - so i will be working with other things soon with basil