Sunday, August 9, 2015

oops, they did it again!

It should be no secret that I am not a fan of how the Mill River Park is being redeveloped.  To me, too many mistakes and too many inconveniences for those on the west side of Stamford.  So they began the next phase of the project, which was to put a carousel in the park, by tearing up the sidewalk leading down town.  I spoke my peace about it and am done with that, but all that was happening, stopped suddenly.  Inquiring minds (mine) want to know why and the answer I was given infuriated me.  The plan was to tear down 2 more of the remaining cherry trees, they had removed the commemorative plaque and some one stopped them.  I want to congratulate the planners for wasting more money, creating more inconvenience and getting on everyone's nerves.  How long for a new plan?

No comments: