Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Struggling to write

I have finished one memoir, "the Joy of Work", which still needs a once more review and editing by a professional.
Oh yes, then it needs to be published, but in the mean time, I am writing another concerning my operation and recovery.  I have titled it "Fear and Recovery, Reflections on surviving a Brain Tumor".
This is giving me fits because there is much memory that is missing or only found in pieces.  Also it is much more emotional and i keep wanting to go into "thesis" or "Scientific observation" mode, rather than writing a story full of emotion and people.
I am determined to do this, no matter how long it takes.
My writing group has taken a holiday for the Christmas season and they have been helpful, so i continue this struggle alone for a time.

No comments: