Thursday, August 25, 2016

Another Restaurant reviews - Tacos NEZA

While i am working on my "stuff", i am finding my self looking for places to eat out.
My standby for Mexican food i was familiar with was Tacos Guadalajara, but after 35 years in Stamford, they had to retire,
but turned it over to a new restaurant person -Victor Trujillo and so a new place was born.
When i go out, i look for simple, home style food,
from place not near here... That is why soul tasty was on my list and there is one more,
but i digress...
i wanted a taste of this style Mexican food (there are like 7 or more regions, each with its own style)
A customer recommended the Cuban Torta (a sandwich not so different than a Panini, but better)
Hold the presses!
This was probably the best "sandwich" i have ever had!
The taste was different than my "traditional" Mexican food,
I expected this and so i was even more pleasantly surprised and just how good it was!
I looked at the menu and saw a number of must tries...
and so...
to all my American friends, this is a must try and enjoy!
Expect it to be different than standard "Mexican" fare that we are used to...
Enjoy it, you do not want to pass this place up!


No comments: