Wednesday, October 15, 2008

How does it happen?

I have more time than any time in my life and my day seems filled to the brim. Okay some some of it that my mom will not leave till my vision and balance are okay and wants to be part of everything I do. That is okay, she is still worried and really can not get it quiet right, She has this perception that I am not strong and can not really walk and no matter how many times I explain it to her, she still thinks the same. Yes I am still weak, compared to what I was and get winded very easily and my lack of balance makes it look like I cannot walk. but I have not fallen yet.
In other uninteresting news, there are 2 people who are involved in the work I do at the Health Department that have been following me closely. That is Art Glowka and Josh Polar. It seems that not too many people at the Health Department appreciate Josh's strengths, maybe because he does not get involved with office politics and tries to do the best job he is able. That does ruffle feathers. But isn't that the way it is in all offices? The brown nosers get their way. So I actually am fairly out of touch with the workings down there and know less than you guys do.
Untill another time.
Pease.

2 comments:

Manager Mom said...

Joey - as always, you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

And you are in mine with your current situation...God blees!