Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

So you thought I might be complaining since I am not 100% yet, ?
No, I am very thankful.
1) I am alive and I might not be other wise - that tumor was not a good thing.
2) Yes I see double - most of the time, but I see and that is better than many.
Ans I sometimes see singly, especially in the morning and close up.
and yes my gait is off balance, but I am better than I could Imagine all things consideringSo I am not complaining, I am waiting for things to get to "normal" and I am sure they will, but I need more patience.
Thanks for all the encouragement from those who have responded here.
I have others who contact me directly and encourage me, thank you for that also.

2 comments:

Kevin McKeever said...

Best to you for a speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the wishes and all who have written previously. I am looking forward to when I am able to see singly again and then drive and then go back to work. I think the Health department is a lesser place without me, and I no longer think that an arrogant statement. I have many things to add and knowledge and views that are unique,