Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Whoops,...

Lets see there are many song that come to my mind right now...Whoops, I did it AGAIN, and many more, but my favorite is an old Gene Autry Song... "Back in the Hospital Again"; or was that the saddle?
Yes folks as I thought I turned a corner, I fell, quite literally. Lost consciousness on Thursday and well on a West Broad sidewalk. Lost 2 days because my shunt worked to well and my swelling became concave. I just got back today...after the good Doctor tied off the shunt on Saturday. As Stamford Talk said there are many wonderful people there. I would include Stamford EMS, who picked me up and brought me there. So my wondrous adventure has become still more interesting and my life continues. I would love to know if there were any witnesses, cause I would really like to know what happened, I did not see any Advocate article.

3 comments:

Stamford Talk said...

Golly! You just can't catch a break! Well, I'm glad you were not hurt badly in your fall at least.
Maybe ask the police if anyone called in about you, if you are curious about witnesses?
I am so sorry your recovery is taking a while. Hang in there.

Kevin McKeever said...

Get healthy again soon ... The City That Works is goofing off w/o you.

Unknown said...

AHAUncool - I wish I had that kinda power - I do know the team at the Lab have plain just had fun doing what we do and might get frustrated at "office antics".