Saturday, January 31, 2009

The last day of the month!

The sun shines,
The birds sing,
The Robin hops,
In the Snow?

What the heck (yes, usually I talk thyis way, why I don't generally use stronger language is mysterious to me)! Yes I saw a Robin on my walk, hopping in the snow. And that was weird. Does it mean that we will have an early spring? Or that it was just a very confused Robin? Any way, I think this post did it. I posted every day for the entire month of January, not that it means much to any one else, but it has been a great outlet as I come to an end of my "Adventure!" The distance glasses are helping, I seem to have at least 3 hours more energy than I did when I was mostly seeing double. I still have to take a nap in the afternoon, but ths is so much better than it was!

No comments: