About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

The last day of the month!

The sun shines,
The birds sing,
The Robin hops,
In the Snow?

What the heck (yes, usually I talk thyis way, why I don't generally use stronger language is mysterious to me)! Yes I saw a Robin on my walk, hopping in the snow. And that was weird. Does it mean that we will have an early spring? Or that it was just a very confused Robin? Any way, I think this post did it. I posted every day for the entire month of January, not that it means much to any one else, but it has been a great outlet as I come to an end of my "Adventure!" The distance glasses are helping, I seem to have at least 3 hours more energy than I did when I was mostly seeing double. I still have to take a nap in the afternoon, but ths is so much better than it was!
Post a Comment