Thursday, January 1, 2009

Still moving

I am still tempted to write an environmental post especially for those of you looking to find homes in the area. I have nothing to sell, but 29 years of environmental work makes me kind of an expert in the field. Okay, THE expert in the field, but not yet.
A quote from on of the blogs of note:
A musician must make music, a painter must paint, a poet must write if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What one can be, one must be.

--Abraham Maslow


Has set me on my blogging path, continuing a diatribe that I started the other day. In me lives the poet (hidden for many years, but it was there), the painter (it is back), the cook (okay, at home chef), the investigator, the scientist, the tinkerer and all the other things that are screaming to burst out and exist. To beauty exists in each thing I now encounter and my expression of them are out of control.
Again I am amazed.

No comments: