About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Visiting

I got to spend an entire afternoon out at a friends today. It was wonderful, but tiring. They have a larger house than I do so I could only use the glasses occasionally andthat meant i kept my patch most of the time. they wanted to see what my new glasses do though and lo and behold, when they tried them on , they saw double vision! they quickly took the things off and said ' man how can you live that way!' Obviously, I have, but it is exhausting. I keep using that word, but by 3:300, I had to take a nap and by 5:30, I was back home and on the computer, where I can use the glasses again! That is a relief. Too often I feel like a drunk without the booze. Which reminds me, i think I need a drink now.
Post a Comment