Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More watercolor

At this point I am actual amazed at the creativeness that his been popping up. I have finished my watercolor portrait to my satisfaction, mostly because I can see the beauty of my friend, Jenny. I hope she picks it up! I will try to mat it and have a frame and will include a decent scan of the picture in this blog. I have been working on something else, a replication of a farm in Virginia. A number of us have been doing renovation/restoration work and figured out what the pre-civil war structure would look like and so I am in the very first stages of recreating it in a painting. After the civil war, the structure had a two story addition in front of it, but left the front porch flooring as a breezeway between the two structures. My fun for today.

No comments: