About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Friday, February 27, 2009

The weekend has meaning again!

Yes, it seems strange to all of you reading this that I really enjoy my job.

Yes, I have already managed to help several people with various water issues, including for a new home, where the lab waited a full day before doing the pH. I know that doesn't seem like much, but since a large part of acidity in this area is dissolved carbon dioxide, waiting a day is really not a good thing.

And Yes, most importantly are my several friends, who are very close, that i am in daily contact with.

Of course there also the colors and smoke and mirrors.



Being there, while fun, took all my energy. I am in a sense, starting from scratch. Most of the reagents that I need for testing are out of date and none of the quality control on instruments has been done for 7 months. So far I have coliform bacteria, pH and Nitrogen as nitrite and nitrate up and running.
Next week more challenges, but now after 4 part days, I am looking forward to the weekend. It was fun while i lasted!
Post a Comment