Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dangerous!

No, I am not talking about swine flu or anything else of that matter here,
but I am talking about very dangerous experiments.

Experiments no one should rely try...ever!

I will performing them 2 days ... at home!

The outcome is uncertain.

As I have not even seen these experiments performed or seen the results,

it raises the risk!

I have failed at these kinds of experiments when I was doing okay,

we had to eat pizza that night.

Yes, I am going to try to cook something I have not even tasted. They are on opposite sides of food types and will be interesting.

I was told the way to cook chicken livers is with onions and bacon.
That is for tonight.
There will be plenty of rice and salad if it fails.

Tomorrow, I try Tofu.
There is not back-up plan if it fails.

I plan to use a toasted sesame oil, seeds, celery and a medley of Oriental style vegetable to perform this feat. if I get some mushrooms it will be good.
Rice will be served also.

God have mercy on my household.

4 comments:

Grant said...

I like tofu when it's used as tofu (e.g. in miso soup), but not as a meat substitute. The perfect home-cooked meal for me is a scrambled egg, small bowl of rice, miso soup, and green or oolong tea. Naturally the doctors want me to eat more bacon and eggs.

Jeannette StG said...

If the tofu fails you can fry it like scrambled eggs and add it to a Chinese vegetable salad or something with sweet soy sauce in it (Chinese soy sauce is salty, while Indonesian soy sauce is sweet, also called kecap manis)or a Chinese soup. Hope that gives you some ideas:)

Stamford Talk said...

Buy some sauce from the grocery to add to the tofu... look in Asian food section!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the comments, they helped get my ideas together and they both worked!
Grant - more bacon and eggs? Are you losing weight?
Did not go with the egg idea, tho i would have liked it. This was really an attempt to not cook with any meat or dairy.
Stamford Talk, I am some what limited in my ability to get out to the store ahead of time and have to pre-plan - Lawry's was an accident, but a good one.