About Me

My photo

Born a Texan, but traveled the US extensively.  Now staying on the East coast.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dangerous!

No, I am not talking about swine flu or anything else of that matter here,
but I am talking about very dangerous experiments.

Experiments no one should rely try...ever!

I will performing them 2 days ... at home!

The outcome is uncertain.

As I have not even seen these experiments performed or seen the results,

it raises the risk!

I have failed at these kinds of experiments when I was doing okay,

we had to eat pizza that night.

Yes, I am going to try to cook something I have not even tasted. They are on opposite sides of food types and will be interesting.

I was told the way to cook chicken livers is with onions and bacon.
That is for tonight.
There will be plenty of rice and salad if it fails.

Tomorrow, I try Tofu.
There is not back-up plan if it fails.

I plan to use a toasted sesame oil, seeds, celery and a medley of Oriental style vegetable to perform this feat. if I get some mushrooms it will be good.
Rice will be served also.

God have mercy on my household.
Post a Comment